Practical information about Tabloo
Expoo is open on weekdays (9am to 5pm) and on Sundays / holidays (10am to 5pm). Last entry is at 4pm
Expoo is closed on Saturdays and the following holidays: Easter, Labour Day, Pentecost, Christmas Eve, New Year and All Saints' Day and from 17 to 24 June 2024 (Graspop Metal Meeting). Tabloo and Bistroo are closed from 2 to 8 Septembre 2024.
The park, playground and walking trails are always accessible.
Charges only apply for entry to the expo (including audio guide):
- <6 yrs: free
- 6–12 yrs: €4
- 12–25 yrs: €6
- 25–65 yrs: €8
- 65 yrs +: €6
- Teacher's card: free
- Residents of Dessel and Mol: free admission on every first Sunday of the month
Reserve your visit.
Your audio guide is included.
You need an audio guide to experience Expoo to the fullest. Therefore, ideally, buy your tickets in advance online. Those with free acces to the expo are best to book a visit through the website too.
Would you like to buy your ticket(s) on-site? Then you will only be able to pay electronically. You can also book a visit for a group (from 10 people or more) here.
- Address: Gravenstraat 3, 2480 Dessel, Belgium
- Large bike storage area
- Charging facilities for bike batteries
- Free car parking
- Charging points for electric cars
- Separate parking spaces for buses and mobile homes
- All areas are accessible for buggies and wheelchair users
- Cloakroom and lockers with electronic code
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- Toilets with adapted facilities
- Dogs are not permitted, except for assistance dogs (with a certificate)
- Click here for the report of our A- Accessibility Label