Plan your visit
Charges only apply for entry to the expo in Tabloo (including audio guide). Access to the building, the park, and the playground is free of charge. Below are the rates for each group type and the option to book your visit.
Family, friends, etc.
State when you would like to visit and the number of people in your group. Pay online and receive your ticket(s) straight away. Prices for Expoo:
- Children (<6 years): free
- Children (7–12 years): €4
- Young persons (13–25 years): €6
- Adults (26–65 years): €8
- Seniors (>65 years): €6
- Teacher's card (+ partner): free
- Residents of Dessel and Mol: free admission on every first Sunday of the month
Primary schools, Secondary schools, Higher education
State when you would like to visit, how many students will be in your group, and what activities you would like to take part in. We will contact you once you have sent your request to confirm your visit. Your booking will not be deemed accepted until we have sent confirmation. An invoice will be issued for payment. Prices:
- Expoo: €4 per pupil/student (teachers free of charge)
- Guide for Expoo: +€100 (max. 25 pupils)
- Workshops: €100 (max. 25 pupils)
- Laboo: €200 (max. 32 pupils)
- Be the Disposal Expert game: €100 (max. 25 pupils)
- Repository Walk: €100 (max. 25 pupils/students)
State when you would like to visit, how many students will be in your group, and what activities you would like to take part in. We will contact you once you have sent your request to confirm your visit. Your booking will not be deemed accepted until we have sent confirmation. Payment can be made at the cash desk or on issue of an invoice.
- Expoo: €6 per person
- Guide for Expoo: +€150 (max. 25 people)
- Repository walk with guide: €100 (max. 25 people)
Would you like to ask a question first? Please don't hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com or +32 (0)14 33 40 50.
Practical information about Tabloo
Gravenstraat 3, 2480 Dessel.
Charging facilities for electric bicycles and cars (3).
Ample free parking for bicycles, cars and coaches.
All areas accessible to buggies and wheelchair users.
To be sure of gaining entry, it is best to buy your ticket online. On-site electronic payment only. Schools and groups can request their visit in advance.
Tabloo is open on weekdays (9am–5pm) and on Sundays (10am–5pm). Last admission is at 4pm.
Free WiFi throughout the building. Cloakroom and lockers with electronic code.